Contributions Of Antony Van Leeuwenhoek & Louis Pasteur
1. He first discovered & reported bacteria(1676).
2. Observed Microscopic structure of seeds & embryos of plants & some invertebrates.
3. He discovered Spermatozoa & RBCs.
4. He discovered characteristic microbes of human mouth, curd, vinegar.
5. Emphasized the abundance of these microorganisms..
Contributions Of Louis Pasteur
1.Disproved the theory of Spontaneous Generation.
2. Developed vaccines against Rabies, Anthrax, & Cholera.
3.Devised the purposes of destroying bacteria's by Pasteurization .
4. Proposed Germ Theory Of Disease.
5. Helped to improve the fermentation process during hi period in France.
6. Known As Father Of Microbiology.